Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Question: How Hot is Jennifer Aniston?

Like many people, I was a big fan of the TV show Friends, but back then and now I never quite understood how so many people thought Jennifer Aniston was one of the most attractive celebrities ever and she still has a solid fan-base so many years later. Now don't get me wrong, she's certainly attractive (as most famous people are) but I always favored Courteney Cox and especially Lisa Kudrow among the Friends cast, not to mention the much larger pool of celebrities.  

What do you think? 

15 comments:

  1. I'm one of those many people who thinks Jennifer Aniston is beautiful, and she has beautiful hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like her, I think she has aged better than the other 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she is beauty but not only beauty, she always made me smile or laugh with all her jokes and things:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she's gotten a lot of fame and attention for doing very little. Nothing much since friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not really an Aniston fan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never been a fan of Jennifer Aniston. There's just something about her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think she's a very beautiful woman. Loved her on Friends, but her movies never really clicked with me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm... Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, or Jennifer Anniston... Hmmm...
    Matt LeBlanc in a 1990 Coke commercial. Definitely Matt LeBlanc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think she's gotten a lot of fame and attention for doing very little. Nothing much since friends.


    ทางบ้าน

    ReplyDelete
  10. She is funny but she reminds me of a girl I worked with who was charming but a real bully. My hubby can't stand her

    ReplyDelete
  11. if it's too good to be true? it probably isn't ..I liked Courtney

    ReplyDelete
  12. I never watched "Friends!" I was teaching full time, living between California and Colorado, and going to grad school at night whenever I was in Colorado. Just call me totally out of it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think they're all attractive, but I'm a little surprised by her fame.

    ReplyDelete